👉 Attention – If you’re on the lookout for a trustworthy VPN provider to change your IP address to get unbanned from Discord server, look no further than NordVPN. Our tests have revealed it to be the best option for the task at hand. Give it a try and experience its reliability for yourself! (Discord Unblocked Now with NordVPN)
Although Discord’s community-friendly design makes it ideal for vibrant discussions, users do run some dangers. Getting banned from Discord is one of these.
Discord has multiple different ban categories. First up is a server ban, which prevents access to a certain community server.
The second is a Discord-wide ban, which prevents you from using any of the platform’s features.
Fortunately, there are several ways to access Discord despite your IP block.
We’ve developed a tutorial on how to overcome the annoying ban and chosen the top VPNs for Discord after extensive testing on how to use a VPN to get unbanned from a Discord server.
Even though it depends on each unique situation and the circumstances, in certain cases a VPN may not be able to get you unbanned from a Discord server, it will protect you from fraud, cyberthreats, DDoS attacks, tracking, government surveillance, and other potential bans.
How to Get Unbanned from a Discord Server?
To get unbanned from a Discord server is quick and straightforward. Discord unblocked process take more than a few minutes to finish.
- Delete the Discord folder on your computer and uninstall Discord from your device.
- Open up your VPN app and connect to a VPN server to use a new IP address. (We suggest NordVPN, It offers a risk-free and 30-day money-back guarantee.)
- Reinstall Discord.
- Create a new account using another email address.
- Login to Discord with your new account.
👉 TRY Nord VPN (63% OFF) +3 Month FREE)
If you received a server ban rather than a site-wide ban, you can then re-join the server you were banned from. You can even disconnect from the VPN once you’ve created your new account.
Why Did You Get Banned From a Discord Server?
The guidelines for participation in the server’s threads and chats are set by an administrator, creator, or co-owner.
That implies that your Discord account could be banned for any reason at all without your knowledge.
Violations of the Discord community rules in general are the most frequent cause of being banned from a Discord server.
It might also occur if you disagree with a server moderator or another user. In addition, a server moderator has the authority to ban you with no explanation.
- Violating Discord’s Terms of Service
- Suspicious IP address
- Being abusive or disrespectful
- Being a Raider
Types of Discord Server Bans
You are not necessarily permanently banned if you are unable to access a Discord server. A server administrator may choose to:
- Remove you from the server but give you a chance to rejoin if they issue you an invitation to the server
- Delete your account. That implies that the server will also delete your phone number and IP address.
You won’t be able to log onto the server with another account using the same IP address if your IP address has been blocked.
You are breaking Discord’s terms of service if you create a new account and join the server your previous account was banned from using a different IP address or VPN.
Because of that, a server moderator could report you and remove your account.
How To Get Unbanned From a Discord Server with Appeal?
The answer is complicated if you’re trying to figure out whether you can appeal a Discord server ban.
If you are banned from a Discord server, the only circumstance in which you can appeal the ban is if it was imposed unfairly.
You can immediately contact Discord to express your displeasure if your account was banned from a particular server due to your race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. As an example:
- Open the Discord homepage
- Click on Submit a request
- Select the Trust & Safety option
- Enter your email address and select Appeals, age update, or other questions
- Explain the reason for the appeal and submit
Following that, Discord will look into your case and get back to you once your appeal is handled. You can include a demand letter with your appeal if you believe the investigation is taking too long.
Note that you must have convincing evidence of prejudice against you in order to win your case. Discord has the power to overturn the server moderator’s judgment if you can provide such proof.
Best VPNs for Discord Server
We provide reviews for all of the best VPNs for getting unbanned from a Discord server further below. Short of time? Here’s a quick rundown of each:
- NordVPN: The best VPN for getting unbanned from a Discord server. Large network of 5,000+ servers. Fast speeds and Double VPN servers. Quality support and a strict no-logs policy.
- Surfshark: Best value VPN. Strong unblocking. Bypass Discord bans and stream over 30 Netflix libraries. Fast, and allows unlimited simultaneous connections. MultiHop servers.
- ExpressVPN: Offers servers in 94 countries for accessing a wide range of restricted content, Discord included. No bandwidth throttling and secure with encryption. Excellent support.
- CyberGhost: Nearly 8,000 servers in 90+ countries makes it easy to get unbanned from a Discord server. Very fast speeds, seven simultaneous connections and a Windows security suite.
- IPVanish: Good speeds, servers in dozens of countries, and works with Discord. Connect as many devices as you like at once. Zero-logs policy and uses encryption.
- PrivateVPN: Highly suitable for streaming and torrenting. Fast with strong unblocking ability (Discord, HBO Max, Twitter, and more). Option to pay anonymously in Bitcoin.
- Atlas VPN: Fast for lag-free streaming of HD and 4K content. Get unbanned from a Discord server and stream Netflix abroad. Unlimited simultaneous connections per account.
Video gamers were the main focus while creating the freeware Voice over IP application and platform known as Discord.
Discord reports having more than 150 million monthly active users as of May 2022. They talk to each other for 4 billion minutes every day as a group.
The app was created as a replacement for Skype and TeamSpeak, which according to Jason Criton, the creator of Discord, were excessively resource-intensive and had too many well-known security issues.
Users can share texts and photographs as well as audio and video chats on Discord. The service is accessible via web browsers, Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux operating systems.
Gamers in particular are the focus of Discord. The servers that popular game creators host on Discord are the most well-liked.
Fortnite, Genshin Impact, Valorant, Minecraft, Axie Infinity, Roblox, and Apex Legends users can connect to one of the top 7 Discord servers.
Registration is necessary, and once registered, users can create their own chat servers and invite their friends to join them. This enables people to have talks about topics that interest them.
1. What Is a Discord Ban?
Any time a Discord server’s administrator (or Discord itself) decides you’re a bad user and have broken the rules of Discord to the point where they’re banning you from their server, you’ve been banned.
The scope of a prohibition may potentially extend to the entire system. When a user is banned, their entire IP address is also blocked.
That being the case, changing your username won’t prevent you from being permanently banned.
2. How Do I Ban on Discord?
Even though I recommend trying to get rid of a bothersome visitor or member of your Discord server temporarily to see if that works, there are certain people who won’t listen and will need to be banned.
Follow these steps to permanently remove a user from your Discord server:
- Sign into Discord using your computer’s browser or the app itself.
It’s time to pick the server.
- Find the user you want to kick out of the channel by clicking on it. All of the channel’s users, both online and offline, will be displayed.
- If you right-click on the offender’s username, you’ll see a context menu.
- Try Googling “Ban [username].” If you click here and then to the left, a new dialogue box will appear.
- You’ll need to verify your choice to permanently remove the user from your account.
- Once you’re sure you want to permanently block that user’s IP address, click the “Ban” button.
3. What Is the Best VPN for Getting Unbanned From a Discord Server?
Using a Virtual Private Network service for discord unblocked, you may bypass geoblocks and access Discord from anywhere in the world.
If you’re going to pay for a VPN service anyhow, you may as well choose the one that gives you the most comprehensive security and convenience options.
That’s why we recommend NordVPN as your VPN service.
4. How to Get Unbanned from a Discord server with VPN?
This is simple and easy way to get unbanned from a Discord server if you are permanently banned. Follow the method below for Discord unblocked.
- Uninstall Discord and delete the Discord folder on your computer. (You must ensure that Discord has been completely removed from your device.
- To access this folder on Windows, navigate to Local Disc (C:) > Users > admin > AppData > Local. When using a Mac, open the Applications, select Discord, and then drag it to the Trash.)
- Use your NordVPN software to get a new IP address.
- Install Discord again.
- Open the Discord app
- Register with a different email address.
- Make use of your new Discord ID for Sign in.
- All done! You’re now get unbanned from a Discord server. It’s important to remember that clearing your browser’s cookies will cause Discord’s web browser (but not the app) to forget your prior IP address and location.
5. Is using a VPN to bypass a Discord ban legal?
Yes, it’s allowed to use a VPN with Discord and even to use one to bypass a ban. However, doing so is against Discord’s TOS.
If you have been banned from a single Discord server, using a VPN to access other servers may result in a permanent ban.
If you follow the instructions in this post’s “how to get unbanned from a Discord server” section, you shouldn’t have any troubles.
Make sure you use a different email address and login if you decide to start over (Use a NordVPN to get a new IP address).